Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shower Part 2


If you haven't read Shower Part 1 , May 21st, please read that one first...


Anyway a lot has happened since the last post and I will write about that later, but for now I will finish the shower story...


So I finally get her past the dogs, the cookies and milk and back to the bathroom. While I wait for her to finish her snack, I remember that the shower chair is downstairs in her bathroom so I treck back down to fetch it.  And I get it set up...


And then I give her a shower, Thankfully it was pretty uneventful.


When she gets out of the shower she needs three very important things: 1. Her inhaler - breathing is a good thing! 2. Crisco - she cleanses her face with it. A nurse in the hospital once thought someone had put the wrong birthdate on her chart because she looks so young. A dermatoligist once told her to use it...it seems to be working. The third very important thing she needs is pure glycerine. She coats it all over her body. It's the stuff they put in lotion to make it lotion. You can also make bombs with it so nowadays you can only buy the small jars of it, not the quart sized ones that she used to get.


Then I blow dry her hair (after applying Big Fat Sexy Hair mousse, cause you never know who you'll run into ;) Then I curl her hair.


Hot rollers always look like you should be able to tune into radio stations or something...


Then, after she is fed, scrubbed, oxygenated, greased and slathered I let her sit on the front porch to wait for the UPS guy with one of my favorite companions.


It's been a busy day, I need to go do something very important...


Sit and spend some time with these two...








No comments:

Post a Comment