Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another great day as the sun sets in the east  ;)



Last night we had dinner at a restaurant called The Rose Garden. It is right on the river and the lights were beautiful.

Tonight we are going on a little cruise down the pearl river...the thunder in the background right now makes me a little nervous, but that's ok...I guess.


This is a picture of me and our travel co-ordinator, Emma. She is doing a fabulous job...we are always at the front of the line and paperwork is getting done at least a day ahead of schedule. Uh-oh! I downloaded the wrong picture, I meant to do the one with my eyes open ;)






Another three nights and we'll be home! We can't wait to see all of you!!!

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment