Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 25, 2011








  
                                             We're Home!


These pictures don't have anything to do with this post, but I thought you might like to see a couple of photos from our dinner cruise, Hannah watching a clown perform, and Madeline watching the planes take off.

After a very long travel day, actually a lot more than a day, but whose counting? I was a little concerned about Hannah meeting Susu (my mother ) for the first time.  With the language barrier there is no way to prepare her for meeting an 82 year old woman who doesn't breathe very well, may not smell very well (to her everything smells different), is surrounded by bed-gates, medicines, inhalers, a walker, she has several bruises becauses of the blood thinners...you can imagine.

Anyway... I tried to explain all of this, in my best "charade-language",  and would you believe Hannah warmed up to Mother , and before long, she was hugging her and saying, "Nite-Nite Sue-Sue"! I think my tears squirted three feet out of my tear ducts two different times! She also kissed her "boo-boos", talked a long time about the ceilng fan and many other subjects that I have no clue about and gave her another nite-nite hug before we  left her room. It was one of those moments  that only Hallmark can come up with.  :)

These are the moments that God had in mind when He said, "Go to China". We are all so thankful He did and we can't wait to see what He has in store for this little life and ours...

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale....
(sorry, I just had a flash-back form the 70's! )

Love you all!!
or if you are form down here... I love y'all!!

1 comment: